Your Florida & Michigan Property Damage Lawyers | Hablamos Español
Michael R. Naimy, Esq. has a practice area focused primarily on general and complex civil litigation relating to both residential and commercial property claims. Mr. Naimy’s experience includes all aspects of the litigation process ranging from pre-suit negotiations to trial throughout the State of Florida.
Prior to forming Claims Advocacy Center, P.A. with Hugo A. Rodriguez, Esq., Mr. Naimy spent several years representing the state’s largest homeowner’s insurance carriers as well as homeowners in first and third-party property damage claims. Mr. Naimy has a steadfast commitment towards his clients with respect to protecting their interests and keeping them abreast of the litigation process regarding their case.
Mr. Naimy’s educational accomplishments include graduating with a B.A. from Michigan State University and graduating Cum Laude with a Juris Doctor from Western Michigan University Thomas M. Cooley Law School. While in law school, Mr. Naimy received a scholarship based on his academic achievements and served as a Graduate Assistant teaching in the areas of tort, contract, and property law to first-year law students.
Areas of Practice
· First and Third Party Insurance Claims- Property Claims (residential and commercial)
· Contract Litigation
· General and Complex Civil Litigation
· Florida, 2015
· United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
· United States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Florida
· Michigan State University, Bachelor of Arts, 2006
· Western Michigan University Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Juris Doctor, Cum Laude, 2015
CLAIMS ADVOCACY CENTER, P.A.
517 SW 1st Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301 | 43256 Mound Road, Sterling Heights, MI 48314
Copyright © 2021 Claims Advocacy Center, P.A. - All Rights Reserved